1. You are a loner and you get lost in your own world.
2. You are a sheeple: one who emulates other authors without knowing if what they are doing works.
3. You hate marketing and you just want to write.
4. You believe traditional publishers will do all of the marketing for you.
5. You don’t know how to brand your name and build a strong following.
6. You don’t treat your writing profession as a business.
7. You don’t know who your target market is.
8. You have built your own website without knowing that you only have seven seconds to capture a visitor’s interest.
9. You have spent thousands of dollars publishing your book and it isn’t selling.
10. You don’t know how to effectively use social media.
Change something today to make your tomorrow better.
Literary Strategist, LLC